Thursday, December 3, 2020

It Begins ...


 

After years of research and finally haven developed the confidence to share with those close to me I have decided to start writing/blogging about what I have learned due to the advice of others who found value in what I had to say.




After a period of experiencing enough pain, suffering, and loss I began searching the topics that I had come to learn about through my upbringing. It occurred to me that either the world is a really messed up place or perhaps something was wrong with me. Maybe both are true but the latter was definitely true. I was brought up with conservative Christian values and played by the rules. I finished High School, stayed out of trouble, joined the military, got married, had my children in wedlock, became a Christian, went to college, kept jobs, etc. What do you do when you do all of that and it still comes with a fair amount of trouble? You might even ask why bother going down a rabbit hole. Well, life is rarely as simple as many of us would like to believe.




Over a process of time I will share my thoughts and experiences in re-education from an auto-didactic perspective. I will write about religion, spirituality, politics, government, economics, business, finance, education, etc. The entire gambit. I will also be podcasting and in time will get into other forms of media.

I will do my absolute best to at least write about one topic, unless there is something that I come across that is most pressing, weekly. So, thank you for joining. Stick around because it's going to get interesting.

https://www.lexico.com/en/definition/autodidactic

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Connection Between Banking and Trading Houses II

  As research continues into the early days of banking and commerce it yields connections that become that much more interesting. The Hong K...